Rick Davis practices in the areas of real estate law, business law, estate planning, and civil and probate litigation. He joined the firm in 2010 after earning a Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama, where he served as a Junior Editor of the Alabama Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review. Rick is a 2002 graduate of Daphne High School and continues to reside in Daphne with his wife, Marrilee.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D.
- Alabama Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review, Junior Editor.
- University of South Alabama, B.S. cum laude
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
At the law office of Davis, Davis & Associates, we represent clients serving all of Mobile and Baldwin Counties.
Daphne AL 36526-5300
Phone: (251) 621-1555
Fax: (251) 621-1520