Business Lawyers in Daphne, AL
Focusing on Achieving Your Goals…
At Davis, Davis & Associates, we are committed to providing quality legal services tailored to the needs of your business to achieve your goals. We assist our clients throughout the life of the business – selecting the appropriate entity type, forming the business, planning for litigation avoidance, consulting on insurance and taxes, advising on issues that arise in operating the business, protection of assets and reputation, providing litigation, negotiation and mediation services, arranging for the sale and acquisition of business assets, and planning for business ownership succession. Some of the many areas of our expertise include:
- Advising clients on entity selection, including tax implications and practical considerations;
- Preparing documents necessary for business formation and operation;
- Drafting and maintaining annual and special minutes and filing annual reports;
- Helping clients deal with the day-to-day challenges of running a business including employment issues, document retention matters, and compliance issues; and
- Assisting clients in succession planning and implementation, including plans for selling the business, changing its leadership, or transferring ownership to the next generation.
Contracts Agreements & Other Legal Documents
We regularly analyze, negotiate and draft all types of contracts and agreements for our business clients, including franchise agreements, dealership agreements, lease agreements, license agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and custom agreements tailored to a specific client’s business.
Our practice also includes drafting legislation and testifying before legislative bodies.
We take an active role in offering practical business and legal advice to help our business clients reach their full potential, while identifying and minimizing risks.
At the law office of Davis, Davis & Associates, we represent clients serving all of Mobile and Baldwin Counties.
Daphne AL 36526-5300
Phone: (251) 621-1555
Fax: (251) 621-1520